Monday, November 28, 2016

Baby Steps to Healing

Today I am writing about why our family has so much to be thankful for.  This past Thanksgiving season our L made some positive steps in her healing.  We actually saw some real, true, tangible change in her and my heart is overflowing.

We still have a very long way to go, she still is fearful of my love, but she has made some baby steps in her healing and for that I am truly grateful.

I am also grateful for all my friends and family who are praying for us and who have been there for us during this very trying time.

We love our L and hope and pray that one day I will be able to write her story of complete healing.

Last night she even let us get a family picture without complaint.







May everyone have a beautiful and happy Christmas season!

Lots of love,
Niki and Flavio 

1 comment: