Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Making fun of people

Normally, I am against this.  I don't like to be mean, although, being human causes me to have some tendencies to do so.  While this may be a poor excuse, I really do try NOT to be mean or make fun of people as much as possible.

But, today, I just have to say something.  Now, if you were going to be one of Santa's helpers and share his magic with good little boys and girls, you would think that having that "jolly laugh and smile" would be something that would be required to get the job.

I would think a Santa-helper-wanna-be's resume would look something like this:

-Good with kids
-Have white hair and beard
-Have a belly the jiggles when I laugh
-Have a great smile for all the pictures I will take.

While this Santa was very nice and his beard looked pretty real, his smile could definitely use some work.



We thought that he looked this way because of Eva...

...but as you can see, that is not the case:


He really becomes the focus in the picture....

lots of love,
Niki

4 comments:

  1. Not making fun of people? If I followed that rule I'd have nothing to write about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe he was just tired from all the smiling? Even if I don't have or can't say anything nice about someone I try to at least put a more positive smile on the comment.

    ReplyDelete