Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Headaches and some hopeful feed back...

This post is dedicated to the all-to-well-known problem of, headaches.  I get headaches more often than I would like.  And I am not exactly sure why I get them.  I know that it happens when I change my exercise routine, lifting weights and such.  I get a headache if I have my head turned the wrong way too long, don't get enough sleep, don't drink enough water, the weather changes from sunny to cloudy or eat anything that has strawberries in it...

...Okay, so for the most part I do know why I get headaches; but I try not to do those things...and those buggers still come at me.



I will say that I get at least 2 headaches a week, some are worse than others and some just make doing my daily tasks hard.

I am trying really hard to get back into running and exercising every day, but when I have a headache, those desires die out quickly.  Thus, my routine gets all thrown off and I feel like I am starting over and over again to get back into shape.

All-in-all, these headaches are giving me a headache.

I hope to receive some feedback with this one, hopeful that one or more of you will help me find some relief by sharing what you do to kick your headaches.  Thanks!

Lots of love,
Niki

3 comments:

  1. Medicine, darkness, and frequent naps. Sometimes I like to put a damp cloth on my face particularly the area near the bridge of my nose and forehead (it's where it hurts most) and just chill out for a bit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could take naps :) Would you like to come and nanny for me so I can ;) Ha ha. Love you!

      Delete
  2. Ooh, that is the worst! I wish I had some good advice for you!

    ReplyDelete