Friday, November 30, 2012

Making a list and checking it twice....

A very good friend of mine is a list maker.  She is very organized when it comes to taking trips and so I thought I would learn from her example, as I tend to forget at least one important item every trip we take.

This next week, we will be going on a family vacation and now that we have three small children, packing is much more involved.

So here is my list so far:



As I write these things down, I feel a little silly.  Who would forget to bring clothes, underwear, a toothbrush?  

Well, unfortunately, I have.

So, this year, I will have my list and I will check it twice, so that we are not scrambling at bed-time to find a diaper in the hotel or brushing our teeth with our fingers.  In fact, just writing this post reminded me to put down two more items on my list...so I better go before I forget :)

Lots of love,
Niki


Do you make lists?  If so, for what?

3 comments:

  1. I make lists for EVERYTHING! As I read over your list... you forgot toothbrushes and paste. Shampoo and cond. Raincoats, ponchos, and umbrellas. Just sayin. love you. Are you a or b.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know...as I wrote this post, I remembered a few of those things ;) We will be there when you are there :) Very excited. And just so you know the weather looks great for the whole week :)

      Delete
  2. Ha ha, this made me laugh. Even though I am a seasoned traveler, Lance still makes fun of me for the time that we went on a trip and I forgot...wait for it...clothes and shoes. Yes, you read that right - clothes and shoes. Needless to say, we now have a VERY comprehensive packing list - nothing is to small to put on it. :)

    ReplyDelete