Friday, September 28, 2012

Happy Friday!


This weekend is going to be filled with seeing color!  Utah is known for it's amazing Fall colors and my kids and I are going for a fun filled Fall color drive :)


I took this last year at Sundance.



The mountains are just amazing right now.  

I get to go take pictures of one of my favorite families...and then it is just me and the girls, as Flavio is in St. George this weekend.  I think we will stop to get some yummy food and watch a fun family movie.  It should be a great Friday!

What are your plans this weekend?


8 comments:

  1. First let me say that I am just eating up every single word of this blog. I love you and I love that you are sharing your experiences.

    I laughed out loud at that Friday card! I'm also alone with kiddos while Rodney works but I'm trying to be brave and I'm taking the kids to the fair. Aaaah! Hope we make it home in one piece!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I know you can do it! Anyone who has twins can do anything! Love you!

      Delete
  2. I love this blog too Niki. Thank you for sharing.

    We will be working on finishing our basement this weekend. Hopefully we can get it all painted. Have fun with the kids!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet the kids will have a blast! I know my kids LOVE to paint :)

      Delete
  3. You go! Have a fantastic time with the girls, then curl up with your great books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will. Love and miss you, babe :)

      Delete
  4. Ah, this post makes me happy. Fall is such a cozy time of year! Beautiful picture of Sundance, by the way.

    ReplyDelete